The rare earth magnets used in our products are extremely strong. In fact, they are the strongest found on earth. They must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. The magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack, or shatter if allowed to slam together.

The strong magnetic fields of these magnets can also damage magnetic media such as credit cards and magnetic ID cards. Never place rare earth magnets near electronic appliances.

Small children should not be allowed to handle rare earth magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.

Never allow rare earth magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.

Rare earth magnets typically will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175° F (80° C).

Rare earth magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.

Product Compliance

Our bottles meet and exceed the highest acceptable standards in the market today. You can rest assured our bottles are 100% free from:

They are Proposition 65 compliant and only use Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved materials.

Lastly, they are recyclable and carry a number 4 on the bottom to indicate their composition and how they can be recycled.

Paperwork of the material compliance is kept current and on file.